Use your own registry accreditation & benefit from our advanced services
Compliance with all ICANN guidelines & the newest industry standards
EPP, XML-RPC etc. for your account & customizable control panel
Save time and money with Registry Account Management
If you would like to combine your existing registry accounts with the services and management solutions of CentralNic Reseller, then Registry Account Management (RAM) is exactly what you‘re looking for.
RAM is a fully automated and optimized out-of-the-box registrar solution that’s ready to boost your business. It includes the newest industry standards as well as a user-friendly control panel for you and your clients to use. This comprehensive service reduces development and implementation efforts, while working with your own accreditations to keep it simple.
- Full access to all domain name related operations using your own registry access
- Compliance with all ICANN guidelines, including Transfer FOA, WDRP, ERRP, Contact Validation, DATA ESCROW, WHOIS and RDAP services
- Access to one of the world's most advanced reseller management platforms (including sub-reseller architecture)
- Constant updates and information about registry level developments
- Access to several industry standard protocols such as EPP, REST API with JSON and XML-RPC for your account
- Completely automated domain name registration and management process
- Full access to any other TLD and service provided by our platform
- Instant add-on of additional products as they are implemented into our system
RAM allows you to use the CentralNic Reseller system to submit orders to the registry under your own accreditation.
No need to worry about the technical requirements of each registry, updates, or maintenance, CentralNic Reseller takes care of everything for you.
The supported actions include transactions/services, registrations, transfers, renewals, deletions, owner changes, updates to contacts, domains, name servers, import/modify domain, and Whois reminders.
Supported Registry Operators: Verisign, Afilias, CentralNic, Donuts, GRS Domains, Google Registry, GMO Registry, Neustar, Radix, Uniregistry, CoCCa, Nominet, and many more.
gTLDs: .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, .amsterdam, .bayern, .beer, .berlin, .bike, .blog, .cloud, .cologne, .email, .fishing, .frl, .gent, .guru, .hamburg, .koeln, .london, .love, .media, .news, .nrw, .online, .saarland, .shop, .site, .solutions, .tirol, .website, .wien, .wiki, .world, .xyz, and more...
ccTLDs: .ai, .at, .be, .cc, .ch, .co, .de, .es, .eu, .fr, .li, .nl, .pl, .re, .se, .sg, .tc, .tf, .uk, .us, .wf, .ws, and more...
Looking for something specific? Other TLDs can be implemented on demand, please contact us to discuss your specific needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. CentralNic Reseller’s registrar of record, Key-Systems GmbH, has been an ICANN accredited registrar since 1998. Our RAM service offers full compliance with all ICANN guidelines and policies.
Yes. The respective registry will charge you for your transactions. In addition, we’ll charge you for the use of the RAM service according to our pricing model. Please contact us for details.
Are you planning to get accredited as an ICANN registrar? Let us support you in the process.
Our special ICANN accreditation consulting service provides step-by-step guidance through the application process to customers intending to use our RAM service for their accreditation.
We look forward to supporting you through the ICANN accreditation process. Please contact your Account Manager or reach out for more information.